Series web@tens control unit
The digital tension control with the microprocessor allows the storage of more data and can supply high accuracy of reference values.
- adjustable acceleration times to give soft starting
- adjustable deceleration in emergency stop, by reference to the roll diameter
- control of the sequences in the flying splice changes
- possibility of control many inputs, from load cells or dancing rolls or ultrasonic sensors etc.
Model MW.90.10 / functions - tension control
- 3 figure display for reading in daN
- keys for presetting set points
- programming keys
- automatic or manual selection
- E: I.F.D. bar for indicating the control output values
The output signal of the load cells and the input signal to the controller ist 0 - 16 mV, with a pre-amplifier integrated in the load cells it is possible to supply an output signal from the load cells of 0 - 20 mA. Regulator with load cells:input for load cells / min. and max. alarm voltage / out- put in voltage or in current / regulator parameters can be set up during transition period of acceleration and de-celeration etc.
Other components of the tension control